Before you use any more electrons in a blog post, think about what you write, hunt and peck, tap out.How it would look to a real estate buyer just needing information, your help. Your blog post is full of how combined your have 400 years of experience with your real estate team.
It goes on to say that your real estate office is the most plush chrome and glass, your operation state of the art.
And like the introduction to a speaker that goes on and on. Or a three page long winded obituary you begin to nod off trying to read and absorb. Yeah yeah yeah. Like Charlie's teacher who booms, gets attention but you can not understand what she is saying, maybe the content of your real estate propaganda is hard to digest too. Let your listring images, video, the property and community do the "talking". Be humble, in the background with a smaller part, filling a minor supporting role in the production.
Look at your on line presentation. Do giant bill board size 1000 watt smile images of you plastered everywhere take up 60% of the space in anything you post, advertise? And is it obvious a copy and paste, hurried affair? And is the remaining 40% more filler with copy about your agency and more back patting wordage lifted from an office brochure written back in 1963 and still kicking around? Wordage, verbage, blah blah blah? How is the buyer going to get what he really wants? Something about property, the area you serve and not just your brand saturation? Maybe in an area like Atlanta Georgia where correct me if I am wrong, I thought AR's Jim Crawford said there are roughly 35000 area real estate agents/brokers, you have to do cartwheels, handstands to get noticed, heard above the crowd, get a seat in the limited life boats as the ship slowly sinks.
The real estate buyer wants one on one communication. Lots of information to help him. Does not really care about the laundry list of your awards, years in business, knowing your lobby has real rich leather furniture.
Some real estate sellers might but if your buyer is not fed the information he is after, he will keep searching on line. Go else where to get it from someone else that can dish it out to him quickly, fully.